Indonesia is the place to go if you’re seeking some good sun, unbeatable bargains and
wonderful culture. From Bali, the Island of the Gods to Lombok’s volcanic landscapes and
Komodo, the land of dragons, Indonesia is waiting for you to arrive.
Visit Borobudur Temple
Sunbathe on Pulau Weh in Aceh
Eat Padang Food
Enjoy the culture in Ubud
Meander around Lake Toba
Go trekking in Bukit Lawang
Celebrate Independence at Monas in
Observe the Komodo Dragons
Climb Mount Rinjani
Dive in Raja Ampat or go surung in Kuta
Explore the Mentawai Islands
Watch a Kecak Dance performance in
Shop for traditional Batik in Yogyakarta
Get a bird’s eye view at Taman Mini
Cultural | Architecture | Cultural
Activities | Educational | Historical Sites |
Landmarks | Local Food | Religious Sites
| Leisure | Beaches | Islands | Parks |
Photography | Scenic Drive | Small
Towns | Villages | Walking Tours |
Outdoors & Sports | Nature | Outdoor
Leisure | Educational | Beach Vacations |
Photography | Relaxation | Outdoors &
Sports | Outdoor Adventures
Best Time To Visit
May - September
AT A GLANCE
On arrival at Ngurah Rai International Airport in Bali, you will be welcomed by our representative who will assist you with a transfer to the hotel. The rest of the day is free at leisure. In the evening, enjoy a complimentary dinner arranged specially for you.
- Go Clubbing: Sky Garden is the biggest nightclub in Bali and by far the most popular. It is built on 3 floors and includes an Irish pub, an R&B room, “Sky Dome”, an EDM dance floor, and a rooftop bar. The music is mostly mainstream and commercial, and the crowd is a mix of people from all nationalities. It is the only nightclub in Bali that is crowded 7 nights a week. If you are visiting on a Sunday, Monday or Tuesday, it is the place to go. This club is located in Kuta.
AT A GLANCE
After your breakfast, the morning is at leisure. In the afternoon, get ready for a visit to Ubud and its surrounding villages. On this tour, you will visit Celuk, Batuan, Mas & Ubud villages. Each village has its own specialty in certain arts and handicrafts: Celuk is the center of gold and silver works, Batuan is the stone carvings center, Mas is the center of woodcarvings and Ubud is the Balinese painting center.
Photo Moment: One of the best spots for panoramic green valley shots up in Ubud is at the Campuhan Ridge.
- Hike together in Campuhan Ridge Walk in Bali Scenic Mountain Valley: In the morning post your breakfast or post your visit to the villages, you can proceed & enjoy the Campuhan Ridge Walk in Bali. It is a scenic mountain valley hiking trail in Ubud, and is a free and easy nature trek. The area provides a great retreat from the more hectic southern parts of the island, but this trail presents an even more pristine outback to escape from the contemporary boutique, guesthouse and restaurant-lined Jalan Raya Ubud. The total walk is of 9 km but you may also opt for a short trek which is only 2 km and takes about 30-40 minutes to finish. Post your hike you can relax in Karsa Café & enjoy the rice field views. Enjoy your meal at one of the floating huts in Karsa Café.
- Pod Chocolate Tour with Elephant Trekking: Complete your art and handicraft tour in the morning and opt for this experience. Spend your day at a Bali elephant camp by riding elephants for 30 minutes and continue with a fun tour &
- chocolate-making experience at Pod Chocolate Factory. Handcraft your own tasty herd of highly edible chocolate elephants in the chocolate of your choice!
- Enjoy dining in the first African themed restaurant in Asia: Have dinner at Tsavo Lion Restaurant and spend a night at the zoo. This fine dining restaurant includes a Lions Exhibition Area. You will see a pride of lions gather and playing with each other.
ENJOY THE DAY AT LEISURE
After your breakfast, you have a full day free to explore Bali on your own. In the evening, get ready to enjoy a spectacular sunset during your visit to the Uluwatu Temple. A trip to the most southern tip of the island, Uluwatu Temple hangs on a cliff, with over a 100 meter sheer drop to the ocean.
Photo Moment: Uluwatu Cliffs, great cliff shots are achieved from the temple’s wall near its exit.
- Private Photoshoot Experience in Bali: Get a unique souvenir of your trip to Bali and book a private photo shoot with a professional photographer and capture romantic memories in a beautifully designed garden.
- Explore scenic Carangsari: Ride through the back roads of the famous Carangsari Village, birth place of Bali's national hero 'Ngurah Rai, where you can get an authentic glimpse the daily life and culture of these amazing people. Cruise through untouched rice paddies, enjoy the local scenery and visit the Sangeh Monkey Forest to meet its cheeky inhabitants. On this tour, enjoy your lunch overlooking panoramic vistas of nearby Ubud.
- Enjoy ‘Dining on the Rocks’ Experience: Perched atop distinctive rock formations along Jimbaran’s pristine sunset coast, Rock Bar Bali is widely respected as one of the globe’s most popular sunset, cocktail and entertainment venues. Showcasing unparalleled views from 14 meters above the Indian Ocean, Rock Bar is accessible via AYANA’s dramatic cliff side inclinator.Featuring a glamorous sunset vibe, and a seductive after-dark ambience, listen to premier international DJs as they heighten your experience from a custom DJ booth carved directly into the cliff face.
ENJOY THE DAY AT LEISURE
Today after breakfast, enjoy the day at leisure.
- Water Sports at Tanjung Benoa: In the morning, proceed to Tanjung Benoa, enjoy the adrenalie rush with water sport activities. Feel the wind and enjoy the amazing view from the sky with Parasailing. Enjoy a ride on a Banana boat.
- 3 Island Day Cruise: Experience the fastest and the most exciting full day cruise in Bali as you discover the magnificent sights of Bali’s three sister islands. Ocean Rafting, designed with the highest safety standards and equipped with 750 hp, promises an exhilarating day of sightseeing and snorkelling at some of Indonesia’s finest pristine coral reefs.
- Kintamani Tour with Lunch: This tour gives you a magnificent view of Mount and Lake Batur with the smoky Agung Volcano in the background. Have lunch at a local restaurant.
- Shopping at Legian or Seminyak: Shopping in Seminyak is a ‘must do’ when you are in Bali. All you need to do is walk down the main street Jalan Laksmana and you will find heaps of trendy boutiques and chic shops. Most of the prices here are set, so be prepared to pay full price for all items. Dine in Seminyak, whilst shopping you will also notice heaps of cool restaurants and bars. Petitenget street in Seminyak is the place to be when it comes to dining. Check out the restaurants during the day whilst you are shopping and make a booking for dinner. Enjoy an array of cuisines to choose from; Balinese, Western, to Mexican restaurants and bars.
DEPART FOR HOME
Today after breakfast, check out from hotel and transfer to the airport to board your flight back with lot of memories to cherish for a lifetime.
*The above itinerary is tentative and subject to change without prior notice.